Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Almost Mono-Marble Nails

Oh hi guys!!!

Sorry I've fallen off since last week, I have some very important family affairs happening at the moment... I can't talk about them yet, but you'll know soon ;) 

Anyways, I thought it was right about time for some more nails art and I decided to tackle the watermarble monster again! Take a look and let me know if you think I succeeded!

I started with a base of Lacquer Lust Unicorn's Brew and applied some liquid latex around my nails while it was drying. I created the marble using Wet n Wild Black Creme and Pipe Dream Polish Clearwater. I finished it off with a layer of Seche Vite and that was it!



I haven't water marbled in a while and I forgot how much I love it.... when it's working well anyways ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment