Thursday, October 15, 2015

Quilted Bling

Hey guys!

So when I was trying out the Expressionism plate and the Say I Do plate from the Winstonia Store, I got really excited about this quilted image on the Say I Do plate. I've tried this look free hand before and failed miserably... which is why you guys haven't seen it LOL! SO I was super pumped about being able to stamp it instead! Ready to check it out?

I started with a base of Lime Crime Milky Ways. I applied a layer of Seche Vite over top to speed up the drying process and when my nails were dry I stamped over each on using the quilted image form the Winstonia Store Say I Do plate and a black stamping polish from the Born Pretty Store. I applied Seche Vite one more time and while it was still wet I carefully placed one rhinestone over a larger dot on each nail. Finally I applied a layer of NYC Matte Me Crazy to bring it all together.



I am LOVING this look! SO classy and simple with just the right amount of sparkle to catch your eye. I can't wait to try this one out in different color combinations! 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment