Thursday, October 1, 2015

Look! A Wild Watermarble!

Okay raise your hand... who remembers the last time I did a watermarble... yeah, me either LOL! 

Let's change that. 

I got my watermarble tool in the mail the other day from Whats Up Nails and I couldn't wait to use it! 

I started off with a base of Sally Hansen Insta Dry Tag, Ur It!. When it was dry I created my watermarble using China Glaze Violet Vibes, DJ Blue My Mind, Treble Maker, and Pipe Dream Polish Clearwater. I finished it off with a layer of Seche Vite to seal everything in.



I. Can't. Even. Seriously guys I am SO in love with these! I forgot how much I loved actually watermarbleling and you can bet your butts I'll be doing it more often so keep your eyes open ;) 

What do you think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment