Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween! Can you guys even believe it?

I can't believe tomorrow is November like I'm in some serious denial LOL! 

You may have seen this final look already on my Instagram because I posted a sneak peek of it last week when I headed out to Salem. I got so many compliments on this look and it was so easy to create! Wanna take a look?

I started with a base of Serum No5 Dayglow, my FAVORITE glow in the dark polish! When it dried I stamped over it using a black stamping polish from the Born Pretty Store and Bundle Monster plate BM-H08. I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite and that was it!



I love how easy this look was to create, it's perfect for that last minute halloween design!

What do you guys think? What are you doing for Halloween?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment