Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Galaxy Nails

I'm so excited to be posting some more galaxy nails! 

And these ones may just be my favorite yet *.*

Ever since receiving these Multi Star Stencils from Stick It! Nail Vinyls I've had this idea for some galaxy nails in my head and I'm so happy that I've finally gotten around to doing them. I hope you love them just as much as I do.

I started with a base of ELF Sea Escape. Then I sponged on the galaxy design using Essie Blanc, Line Crime Parfait Day, Lime Crime Lavendairy, and Zoya Song. I added a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust and then a layer of Seche Vite on top of that. When my nails were completely dry I applied the Multi Star Stencils and sponged over them using Mundo De Unas White. I peeled off the stencils and applied one more layer of Seche Vite and I was finally done!






I. Can't. Right Now. I really believe that this is one of my favorite designs ever! I'm so glad that this came out how I planned it as well, the nail art gods must have been on my side ;)

What do you guys think?

Have you tried Stick It! Nail Vinyls yet?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment