Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bubbly Jo is in the House!

THANK GOD IT'S SATURDAY!

Damn sometimes the work week just feels so long! But the weekend is finally here and I'm welcoming it in with these super cute pink and holo bubbly nails!

I started off with a base of Bear Pawlish Peek A Boo! (<3) When it was dry I applied some Bubble Stencils from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and sponged over then with H&M Jo is in the House. I peeled off the stencils and sealed it all in with a layer of Seche Vite and that was it! 




Pink, sparkle, holo... what more could I ever want?! I am so in love with these! (and yes I'm aware I say that for almost every mani ;)) But I am really happy with how well the stencils worked with sponging glitter over them, the images transferred beautifully!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment