Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Subtlest of Stamps

When your stamped design is almost too subtle to see..........

Whoops!

I swear it's way more visible in real life ;)

I'm actually quite smitten with this look, I can't remember the last time I did a pastel pink to pastel purple gradient, if I ever have but it's so cute and girly and dainty I LOVE IT T.T 

For this look I started with a base of Lime Crime Parfait Day. Then I created the gradient using Lime Crime Parfait Day and Mundo De Unas Lilac. When the gradient was dry I grabbed Mundo De Unas Lilac again and stamped over my entire nail with plate BP-L020. I finished off with a layer of Seche Vite to seal everything in.




Okay tell me you can see it! LOL don't you hate when things are so pretty in real life and just refuse to show up on camera? Stubborn -_-

Anyways what do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment