Sunday, July 12, 2015

Anchors Away!

Okay guys, I've gotta admit... I am OBSESSED with nail vinyls lately! I've been using vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and they are so easy to use! 

I decided to use the anchor vinyls today and I'm in love! Anchors are one of my absolute favorite symbols and have been for years now. These ones are just TOO CUTE! Wanna see?

I started with a base of Color Club Over The Moon on my middle ring and pinky and a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme on my index. I applied the anchor stencils on my index middle and ring nails and painted over them with Color Club Over the Moon on my index and Wet n Wild Black Creme on my middle and ring. On my pinky I added dots and a tiny bow with a toothpick and Wet n Wild Black Creme. I added the opening back in the anchors with a toothpick and the same colors. Finally I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite!



I may never take these off.... like seriously! I can't believe how incredibly easy these vinyls were to use! My one tip would be to stick them on you skin first because they are quite sticky but that's never a bad thing!

What do you guys think?
Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment