Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Neon Glitter Gradient

How long has it been since I posted a gradient on this little blog?

Wayne too long! I adore gradients so much I have no idea why I don't do them more often! I was feeling summery and what's more summery then neon? So this neon glitter gradient was BORN!

I started off with a base of Essie Blanc. When it dried I created the gradient using China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind and China Glaze PLUR-ple. Then I topped it off with China Glaze Can I Get An Untz Untz and finally sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite to finish off this design.




Mmmmmm neon gradient with neon glitter. SO MUCH NEON! So much awesomeness! I really need to do more gradients, I'm making it a goal to do at least once a month... what a sad little goal! Hopefully there will be more then that ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment