Friday, June 5, 2015

Blue Leopard

NUBBLIESSSSS!!

Yep while I had my sinus infection ALL of my nails snapped off T.T So, back to the nubbly farm we go.....

Anyways I've been loving animal print so much lately and have so many ideas, like this one, that I want to create. This blue leopard accent mani is so fun and works great even on short nails! 

I started with a base of LynBDesigns Absolutely Absolem. When it was dry I stamped over my ring and pinky nails with Bundle Monster plater BM-221 and PMTG White Undies. Then I filled in a few spots with China Glaze Mingle With Kringle. Finally I seal each nail in with a layer of Seche Vite.



I absolutely fell head over heels for this design. I love animal print and layered over on of my favorite polishes is just a match made in heaven <3 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment