Monday, May 18, 2015

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

I am obsessed with this nail polish!

DUH! I mean I'm obsessed with all nail polish but this one is special. ILNP Mega(S) has been on my need to have list forever and I finally got my hands on it! And guess what?! It's everything I ever dreamed of and more! <3

ILNP Mega(S) is an intenst linear holographic silver polish. It's sheer on the first coat build builds up nicely to completely opaque in three coats. The formula is so buttery smooth and, this being my first polish from ILNP ( I know shocking right?!) I have to say I'm super impressed. 

This polish was just screaming for some diamond nail art because it's so insanely sparkly! So give it what it wants right? 

I started with a  base of ILNP Mega(S) and when it dried I created the diamonds using various acrylic paints. I sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite and that was it! 




Don't ever forget to always shine bright like diamonds <3

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment