Saturday, April 11, 2015

Watercolor Nails

Happy Saturday! We've made it through another work week hallelujahhhhh.

I've had 0 time to paint my nails lately and I'm dying on the inside! I've got so many ideas floating around and just absolutely no time to try them out T.T But one idea I did have a chance to create was this watercolor design, and thank goodness ;)

I started off with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White on all of my nails. When my base was dry I thinned out some blue, purple, and teal acrylic paints with water and painted them all over my middle and ring nails. When they started to dry I used a brush and q-tip to suck up the remaining watered down acrylics leaving a watercolor effect and then added three small dots on the sides. I taped off my index and pinky and repeated the same process. I sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite to finish this design.



Oh watercolor nails how I love you so! I'm not sure I got the technique down the best this time so I'm absolutely going to be trying this design out again. I really enjoyed the way that they came out though, even if they were TOTALLY a pain in my ass. -_- 

Pain is beauty that's what they say right? ;)

What do you guys think?

Keep an eye out on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look later today!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment