Thursday, April 30, 2015

Born Pretty Store Water Decals Review

HELLO PEOPLE!

Ugh! So let me just start off by saying I got a new laptop! Woohoo! Yeah that joy was short lived when I realized *ALL* of my photos and videos got deleted wtffffff T.T That, my friends, is why I haven't posted in a little bit. Not only did all of my pics get deleted but it took me a day and a half, yes a DAY AND A HALF, to redownload photoshop on my new laptop. Seriously I've had the worst time! But things are finally straighten out so I should be back to posting normally, thank goodness. Thank you guys for being so patient with me!

SO let's get on to it shall we. I've got a super fun review of some Born Pretty Store water decals for you today and I'm so in love with this look. These are the the 11Ps Nail Art water Decals and they are actually neon! I've used them over black here because I'm definitely the most intelligent person ever LOL But I'll be using them over a light color soon!!

These were so easy to use all I did was cut out the design I wanted, peeled off the protective covering and dip it in water for about 10 seconds. the decals slid right off the paper backing and I could position them super easy on my nails. I really don't have anything bad to say about. The Born Pretty Store carries so many different kind of water decals and they are so inexpensive. If you're just testing the waters with water decals I highly recommend these!

For the design I created below I started off with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme. When it was dry I grabbed the water decals from BPS and applied them on half of each nail. I then added a small thin line of Essie Penny Talk on each nail and sealed them all in with a layer of Seche Vite.



I am SO obsessed with these! They're super cute and the honestly took me about a half hour to create. Simple! 

These water decals from The Born Pretty Store retail for $4.42 USD and can be purchased HERE. You can buy these along with countless other nail art tools at www.bornprettystore.com

Make sure you stay up to date with all new releases, tips and tricks by following them:



What do you think guys? Have you tried any water decals from The Born Pretty Store? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks loves 
(And my sign off got deleted too!! T.T) 
Kristine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment