Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Soft and Feminine

I'm late for Twinsie Tuesday AGAIN T.T

This time it's not entirely my fault I swear! I've been sick this weekend and I was going to write up my post yesterday but my computer decided that it didn't want to work. I was trying to download the new version of iMovie and it just completely shut down my computer. Technology right?? But it's all settled now so I'm finally writing up my Twinsie Tuesday post woohoo!

The theme for today is soft and feminine. I'm super excited about this post too because I really wanted to try out this one stroke ribbon method I saw Madamluck do on Instagram. Man, it's way harder then I thought it would be to do! But I figured it out and I can't wait for you guys to see what I've come up with!

I started out with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Then I created the ribbons using a pink and lighter pink acrylic paint. I outlined the edge with a slightly lighter pink acrylic paint and created the dots using two different teal acrylic paints. Finally I sealed everything in with a coat of Seche Vite and that was it!




So they OBVIOUSLY didn't come out as good as Madamluck's did (she's a goddess!!) But I'm quite proud of these ribbon nails and really want to revisit this technique again soon.

What do you guys think? What color combination would you like to see?

Don't forget to check out everyone else's Soft and Feminine nails, I can't wait to see what they've all come up with!


Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment