Monday, March 30, 2015

Tear Drop Patterned Nails

I've been so into abstract / patterned nails lately. It's really renewed my love of free hand nail art and I'm so glad because I am SO proud of these nails! I got my inspiration for this abstract tear drop design from a pattern on Pinterest, are you ready to see what I came up with?!

I started this design off with a base of Color Club Nail Robi on my middle and ring fingers, Maybelline Color Show Iced Queen on my index, and OPI This Gown Needs A Crown on my pinky. I created the tear drop design using white and light purple acrylic paints and a small flat nail art brush. I sealed everything in with a layer of Seche Vite and that was it.



I really am just so in love with these nails! I realize that I say that with almost every design but I'm totally serious this time!!! I definitely want to try this pattern again in some different color combinations. When kind of colors would you guys like to see?! I'm thinking a pretty mint with black and white tear drops!

Keep an eye out on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look a little bit later!!

Thanks loves :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment