Saturday, March 21, 2015

Multi-Colored Neon Leopard Nails

Oh My Goodness....

I am so in love with these absolutely wild nails! They remind me of summer time and warm weather and I'm just dying to feel that sunshine on my skin! I guess I'll just have to deal with some sunshine on my nails with this super bright neon leopard design. ;)

I started off with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When it dried I used China Glaze Pool Party, China Glaze Orange Knockout, China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, Orly Glowstick, and Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze to create the design. I used small dashes and filled up each nail randomly. Then I applied a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust and stamped over my nails using Bundle Monster Plate BM-221 and WetnWild Black Creme. Finally I sealed it all in with a layer of Seche Vite.




These nails really were so fun to wear! I actually wore them for a record three days! Can you even believe it?! LOL I want to do some more neon nails, do you guys have any suggestions? Let me know in the comments!

Keep an eye out on my Instagram and YouTube Channel for tutorials on this look a little later today!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment