Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Polish Received In A Swap

It's Tuesday so you know what that means... Twinsie Tuesday!

I hope you are all having a great week. I'm battling an enormous cold sore which seems to be eating my entire face... no really my lip is the size of a small house -_- And of course it had to come as I'm finally starting my new job boo! But what can you do but complain right? Anyone have any good remedies for a cold sore? None of my methods seem to be working for this one! Let me know in the comments if you know anything!

But enough of my whining, let's get back to the real reason you guys are here: nails! The theme for today's Twinsie Tuesday is A Polish Received In A Swap. Now I have to confess guys, I've never swapped polish with anyone! T.T But there is a lovely and wonderful woman named Maggy who heard that I was looking for Enchanted Polish June 2014(my birthday month!) I've known Maggy for a long time, she was one of my very first follower way back when I started this blog and when she heard I was looking for it she sent it to me for free! I couldn't believe it! The kindness that Maggy has shown me is just incredible and I thought I would honor that by showing off the polish that she gifted to me, Enchanted Polish June 2014.

June 2014 is a lovely purple/mauve/pink duo chrome shade with a gorgeous holographic finish. Just stunning. The formula is fantastic, smooth and buttery and completely opaque in two thin coats. Swatches below are two coats with top coat. Take a look at this pretty! 




Enchanted Polish June 2014 is everything that I thought it would be and more! It's very special to me because of where it came from and I'm glad I got to share it with you guys! I hope this counts for Twinsie Tuesday this week ;) 

And don't forget to check out what everyone else posted today, I know I'm excited to see all the pretty polishes! 




Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment