Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Monochromatic

Hi guys!

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet because I'm starting a new job today! It should be a lot of fun so I'm super excited!

Anyways, it's Twinsie Tuesday again! The theme for this week is monochromatic which basically means creating a manicure using the same color just different shades. I used PINK of course! ;) And since it's almost time for Valentine's Day I've decided to create a pretty Valentine's Day design. Keep reading to see what I did!

I started off with a base of Lime Crime Parfait Day. After that I used Color Club Miss Bliss and Bundle Monster plate BM-H17 to stamp the lips. Then I used China Glaze Pool Party and a small nail art brush to free hand the word love across my nails. I finished this design off with a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust and a generous coat of Seche Vite and that was it. 




I really love the way these came out, and not just because they are in my favorite color ;) I think it's a great design for Valentine's Day and even every day, why not?! 

Don't forget to check out all of the other girls designs! I'm super excited to see what they all came up with!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing 
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
Bridget at A Painted Nail 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog 
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer 
Kristine at Pink and Polished Nails 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished 
​Lisa at The Polish Playground 
Marisa at Polish Obsession 
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish 

Thanks so much loves :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment