Monday, February 23, 2015

Ruffian with a neon twist

Haaaaaaaaaaappy Monday!

Another week is beginning and I couldn't be more excited! I'm finally officially starting my new job and it feels like I've been waiting for this forever! So this calls for some bright and fun nails! I haven't done a ruffian design in a while so I think it's high time to change that.

I started with a base of Lime Crime Once In A Blue Mousse and when it dried I created the ruffian using Color Club Over the Moon. Then I took a small nail art brush and used it to outline the ruffian using China Glaze Pool Party. To finish it off I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite




I so loved these nails! The holo and neon and pastel come together to make the yummiest combination. Don't you think? 

What about you guys, what's your favorite ruffian color combination?

Thanks for stopping by! Talk to you tomorrow!
Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment