Monday, February 9, 2015

Golden Leopard Spots

Hey guys!

Once again this blog is sadly missing out on some animal print. I don't know how this happens, I LOVE animal print I'm not sure why I never think to do it on my nails. That's all about to change though! I think it's going to get wild up in here ;)

I started this design off with a base of China Glaze Don't Be A Luna-Tic. When it dried I dabbed on little blobs of China Glaze Angel Wings. Then I took a small dotting tool and WetnWild Black Creme and created the spot outlines. I sealed it all in with Seche Vite and that was it.



I really enjoy the way China Glaze Don't Be A Luna-Tic sparkles in the sun. The holographic isn't very strong but it's just enough to give it that little extra oomph to take it to the next level. 

What do you think? What's your favorite animal print?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment