Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Recreate A Celebrity Manicure

Hi guys!

My Twinsie Tuesday post is a little late today I'm sorry! I'm in Massachusetts and as most of you know we're getting slammed with a blizzard right now and it's been keeping me pretty busy shoveling and all that good stuff. But, I've got some down time now so I have my post up finally!

The theme for this Twinsie Tuesday is Recreate A Celebrity Manicure. One of my absolute favorite celebrities for nail art is Katy Perry. She always has something crazy on her nails and I fell in love with THIS disco ball design. It seemed pretty easy, but it was a little time consuming ;) Ready to check out my version?!

I started off with a base of Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. When it was dry I used my small silver rhinestones and Essie Good To Go and applied each one. I didn't top coat after because I quite liked the rough look! 




So.... things not to do: DON'T use a fast drying top coat to apply the rhinestones, it takes a lot longer.... -_- LOL Oh well I really actually love the way that these came out! I'm a notorious picker though so I knew they wouldn't last long on my nails. But they sure were fun while they lasted ;) 

What do you think guys? Are you braving the blizzard too?! Show me some pics of the snow! And don't forget to check out everyone else's Twinsie Tuesday posts! I can't wait to see them!

Thanks loves :) 


Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment