Friday, January 23, 2015

Let It Freaking Snow.... PLEASE

What is this? 

It's January and we still haven't gotten a big snow storm. What the heck! 

Most of you know I'm not winter's biggest fan... or even smallest ;) But I do actually really love the snow, I always say if it's going to be cold it might as well snow! But lately I've been noticing less and less snow, this year we haven't even really had a snow storm! How depressing :( So while you guys take a look as my nails I'm going to be in the corner doing some ridiculous snow dance okay? 

For my nails I started out with a base of Color Club Over The Moon. When it dried I stamped over each nail using Polish Me To Go White Undies and Bundle Monster plate BM-323. I cleaned up the excess, sealed everything in with a coat of Seche Vite and that was it!




If these don't make you wish for snow I don't know what will! So simple yet so, so much fun. Now if it would only snow outside.... still dancing!! ;) 

What do you think? What's your favorite season?

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment