Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snow Flakey

Hello December!

I know I've already posted once this month but I was in such a rush I didn't have time to say my welcome! Not that I welcome every month.... but December is such a festive month I think it deserves it. 

It's no secret that I hate winter, I think I say it 34894368950793 times every year, but there are two things that I do enjoy about the season, snow and Christmas! I'm going to be doing quite a few festive designs this month, or that's the goal anyways ;) And I'm going to start it off with a chilly design featuring a special polish from my brand The Little LacquerBean. Read on if you want to know why it's so special!

I started off this design with a base of The Little LacquerBean Let It Go. When it was dry I used some snowflake nail vinyls from The Little LacquerBean and fit them to each nail. I trimmed off the excess and applied Essie Good To Go to finish it off. 




I LOVE blue and silver together. Actually my Christmas tree has had a blue / silver theme for the past 3 years, even though I'm changing it up this year shhhhhh ;) This design is so simple and easy to do, it took me about a half hour to complete, yet it looks so fun and festive. 

You guys still here? I'll let you in on a little secret if you are. This polish is a part of a special collaboration. I have been asked to be the guest this month for The Glitter Box, a monthly box from Fat Lacquers that features a different guest each time. As you can guess I was ecstatic! Especially when I found out this month's theme, Frozen! I'm a huge fan of the movie (child at heart FOREVER) so I was pumped to create TWO polishes. Yes that's right, there will be TWO boxes this month! The boxes will go on sale December 5th so keep an eye out I'll have some proper swatches coming soon! 

What do you think of that secret?! Will you be purchasing one, or even both, of The Glitter Boxes?! 

That's all for today, talk to you guys soon!
Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment