Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A pre-Thanksgiving water marble

Happy Wednesday before Thanksgiving loves!

I hope you are enjoying today, it's snowing here and aside from running around like crazy I'm totally loving it! Yeah I know I'm one of those weird people that love the snow LOL. Never know how much we're going to get though, Massachusetts is so unpredictable.

But anyways, I've done a lovely pre-Thanksgiving water marble manicure to share with you guys today. I made sure to pray hard to the water marbling gods and they answered! They did confine me to two colors though, I tried to add gold and they were like "Hey Kristine! Stop pushing it or you can f*ck off!" ;) Want to check out what I managed to do?

Alright, I started off with a base of OPI You Don't Know Jacques! on all of my nails. Then I taped them off and created the water marble using OPI You Don't Know Jacques! and Color Club Cosmic Fate. I removed the tape, cleaned up, and applied Essie Good To Go to finish it off. 





I don't know about you guys but I'm so loving tone on tone, or close to tone on tone manicures lately. Especially with neutral colors like these. So fall appropriate but they still have so much visual interest. And I mean holo... come on do I have to say more? <3 

If you're celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow don't forget to do some stomach excercises today! And by that I mean eat, eat, eat! Have to make sure you've got ample room to fill up with turkey ;) 

Talk to you guys soon!
Thanks so much loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment