Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Going Pink with Fierce and Hope

Hey guys!

As you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. As a business owner I wanted to take this time to do something good towards breast cancer research and so I created Fierce and Hope. Fierce is a glitter topper packed with holographic pink, neon pink, and iridescent glitters and hope is a medium pink linear holographic polish. Both polishes are available in my store (click HERE to be redirected!) and one dollar of each polish purchased is donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation. It doesn't seem like much but trust me, every penny counts! 

Want to know something cool? Fierce and Hope also compliment each other super well! I've chosen to create a glitter gradient manicure using both Fierce and Hope so you guys can see their beauty together ;)

I started off with a base of The Little LacquerBean Hope. When it dried I used TLLB Fierce to create the glitter gradient on top. I sealed it all in with a coat of Essie Good To Go and that's it!






Oh and I know the photos look a bit different, I got a new lens for my camera and decided to change up my set up and do away with the light box for a more professional set up.... not sure I like it quite yet but I'm going to play around with it a little more ;) Let me know what you guys think! 

I just love how sparkly this manicure is!! The iridescent glitters capture even the smallest amount of light and create such a beautiful effect!

What do you guys think? What's your go to pink polish?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment