Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chevron Stamping

Hey guys! 

Chevrons have been all the rage lately, with so many people selling nail vinyls (including myself ;)) there's such a great variety to choose from and they really make creating manicures like this so easy!! 

But I want to show you guys another alternative for chevron nails... stamping! Not that I want you guys to stop buying my nails vinyls! ;)LOL But in some ways stamping can be even easier! Wanna see the look??

I started off with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme. Then I added a layer of The Little LacquerBean Glow-Stly on top. When that was dry I stamped the chevrons on my nails using L.A Colors Black and Bundle Monster's plate BM-423. I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and that's it!








I just love the way that Glow-Stly can bring any manicure up to a super sparkly level! Manicure looking a little boring? Throw some Glow-Stly on top and you'll be entertained for hours! Not only is it super holographic, it also glows in the dark!! Endless fun ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment