Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bloody Halloween

Happy Wednesday!!

How are you guys doing today? I'm kind of moping around, I seem to be getting another cold... thanks to my boyfriend! He always says its allergies.... LIAR -_- Lol!! But I'm chugging orange juice and honey like it's going out of style so maybe I can stop it ;) Hopefully anyways!

But let's get to the real reason you guys are here... nails! I've been doing some more cutesy Halloween designs lately but I think it's time for something a bit more gory don't ya think? So how about some blood splatter nails?!

I started this design off with Essie Blanc. When it dried I used OPI Big Apple Red and a straw to create the blood splatters. I cleaned up and sealed everything in with Essie Good To Go and that was it!





What do you think?! I was pleasantly surprised at how easy these were to create, they took me about 30 minutes from start to finish and the final result is just SO cool! I definitely have to try this in some other color combinations, any suggestions??

Thanks loves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment