Thursday, September 4, 2014

31DC2014 Day 4: Green

What do you think of when you think of green? Limes? Grapes? Leaves? Clovers or watermelons?

Me? The first thing that always comes to my mind is luscious green grass. And that's exactly what I did for day three of the 31DC2014, green grass, with flowers of course!

Now, there's actually quite a few green polishes used here but you can't really tell! I started off with a base of Blackheart Beauty Jealous Type. When it was dry I used OPI You Are So Outta Lime!, China Glaze Con-Fused?, China Glaze Running In Circles, Maybelline Color Show Tenacious Teal and a small nail art brush to add tiny vertical dashes all over the nails until I filled them completely. I sandwiched all it in with another thin coat of Blackheart Beauty Jealous Type so you could just see bits and pieces poking through. Then I took white acrylic paint and Lime Crime Crema De Limon to create the daisies on top. I sealed it all in with some Essie Good To Go and the design was finished. 






I can almost smell that fresh cut grass when I look at these nails! And I'm really happy with how the base turned out. 

Okay it's your turn! Post the link to your post for the 31DC2014 Day 4: green in the comments!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment