Tuesday, September 30, 2014

31DC2014 Day 30: Inspired By A Tutorial

Can you even believe we're only one more day away from finishing the 31 Day Challenge 2014?! Yeah I know me either!

Anyways the prompt for today is Inspired By A Tutorial. I've seen so many incredible nail art tutorials, especially on Instagram. There were so many different ones that I could have chosen but I knew even before I got to this day what I was going to do. If you guys are on Instagram I'm sure many of you have heard of the extremely talented @sveta_sanders. Sveta... I'm not sure if that's her name, but anyways, she creates absolutely perfect nails every time. Lucky for me she also creates flawless tutorials and lately I've seen her dry marble swirl manicure everywhere. So that's the tutorial I chose to be inspired by. If you want to check it out just click on her name and you'll be taken to her Instagram where you can scroll through all of her tutorials!

Alright I started this design by painting two thick strips on my nails using Lime Crime Milky Ways and Color Club Beyond. While the polish was still wet I took the tip of a toothpick and created the swirl starting in the middle of the nail. I cleaned them up and sealed everything in with some Essie Good To Go.






I don't know about you guys but I am so in love with this design! Truth be told I've tried to do this particular design before with no luck but I'm so happy that it's finally working :) Have you tried it before?

Okay guys it's your turn! Post a link to your 31DC2014 Day 30 nails in the comments so I can see!!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment