Tuesday, September 2, 2014

31DC2014 Day 2: Orange

Happy day 2 of the #31DC2014!

Woohoo I've made it! *happy dance* ;) The theme for today is orange. I totally wanted to go simple with these but all I could picture in my head was tiger stripes so..... these were born!

I started off with a base of China Glaze Orange Knockout. When it dried I sponged Color Club Look, Don't Tusk in the center of each nail. I tried to keep it light so that some of the orange would poke through for a softer look. Then I used Wet n Wild Black Creme and a small nail art brush for some simple tiger stripes. I topped it all off with some Essie Good To Go and the design was finished. 







Okay guys I totally fell in love with these!! I'm so sad that I have to take them off to do the next challenge day! T.T Well at least I'll have these pictures forever!! ;) LOL 

Alright guys I'll be doing this for every day that I participate in the challenge, if you are doing the challenge as well post a link to your post in the comments and I'll check them all out!! 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment