Thursday, September 18, 2014

31DC2014 Day 18: Half Moons

Day 18 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 is half moons and I was so excited for this prompt! 

I had this great idea in my head to combine a half moon manicure with an outline technique and the end result is awesome if you ask me ;) 

Alright I started off with a base of Color Club Look, Don't Tusk. When it dried I created the half moon with a small nail art brush and Lime Crime Parfait Day. When all of that dried I outlined everything with the same brush and China Glaze Pool Party. I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and the design was finished. 






I just love when an idea works out, it doesn't always happen for me but when it does you better believe I do a pretty fantastic happy dance ;) LOL 

Okay guys it's your turn! Post a link to your 31DC2014 half moon nails in the comments so I can see!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment