Sunday, September 14, 2014

31DC2014 Day 14: Flowers

 Happy Sunday!!

I've finally got my 31 Day Challenge 2014 day 14 nails done! I meant to do them yesterday but that cold really kicked my butt!! Thankfully I'm finally feeling better since I'm so behind on EVERYTHING! I'm really quite amazed that I've kept up with this challenge! 

Anyways, let's get on to some flower nails!

I started this design off with a base of Color Club In De-Nile. When it dried I outlined the flowers with black acrylic paint and filled them in with Lime Crime Parfait Day, Lime Crime Lavendairy, Lime Crime Peaches <3 Cream, and some light green and yellow acrylic paint. I painted the faces on with black acrylic paint and added a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust because why not?! ;) And I sealed it all in with a generous coat of Essie Good To Go






Hmm not quite sure why my hands look so lobster-ish here! But oh well at least these little flowers are so cute! I purposely made them messy for a childish look. Fun right?! 

Okay guys I want to see your designs now! Post a link to your 31DC2014 flower nails in the comments so I can check them out!! 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment