Monday, September 1, 2014

31DC2014 Day 1: Red

Uh Oh!

It's that time again! Every September the 31 Day Challenge rolls around, and every year I let it just roll on by ;) The first challenge I ever did when I started blogging was the 31 Day Challenge and man it was so hard! 

But, I figure it's time for me to give it another shot. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do every day because I'm going to be opening up my indie shop soon but I'll give it my best try for you guys! 

On to day one then: Red Nails :)

I started off this design with a beauty, Victoria's Secret Boudoir, a delicious deep red with a stunning shimmer. When it dried I used Wet n Wild Black Creme and OPI This Gown Need A Crown and created the thin lines at the free edge. I applied some Essie Good To Go on top to finish it off.






I really enjoy the simple look to these nails, they were super easy to create and the final look is quite elegant in my opinion. 

So what do you think guys? Are you participating in the 31 Day Challenge? If you are drop a link to your post in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!! 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment