Monday, August 4, 2014

The Sideways Frech

I've been hearing of a trend going around lately... actually for a while now called the "sideways french", at least I think that's what it's called LOL. The idea is that of a french manicure except flipped on it's side. The idea has intrigued me quite a bit but I never really thought it was a design for me. Well... I take it back. I decided to try it out a little while ago and I was totally wrong, I actually really love it! 

I went with a classic red / black combo and the result is.... well check it out for yourself ;) 

I started with a base of OPI Big Apple Red. When it was dry I freehanded the black using Wet n Wild Black Creme. I top coated everything with Essie Good To Go and the design was finished.






This look was so simple, yet so striking! And it was so super easy to create, I think the whole manicure took me like 30 minutes. I'm definitely going to be trying out this design again! 

What do you think? Have you tried the "sideways french?" 

Thanks loves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment