Saturday, August 30, 2014

Chevron Crazy with Vinyls from The Little LacquerBean

Hey guys!

So if you guys follow me on Instagram (@pinkandpolishednails) you might have seen a little while ago I posted about my decision to join the indie scene. Yup, you read that right I'm going to be making nail polish!! Woohoo!! It's been quite a while in the works but I'm excited to finally be able to say that I should be opening up shop in the middle of September! And not only will I be creating polish, I'm also going to be making nail vinyls. If you don't know what vinyls are, they are basically stickers that you can apply to your nails and use to create beautiful designs. I've actually used my mini chevron vinyls to create the design you'll see below. So let me know what you think :)

I started off with a base of Orly Decades Of Dysfunction. When my base was dry I applied my vinyls and used Lime Crime Parfait Day, China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, and OPI You Don't Know Jacques! to create the chevrons. I topped it off with a generous coat of Essie Good To Go and the design was finished!






I'm so excited to finally be able to share all of the news with you guys, there's a lot of things that are going to be happening really soon! What do you think of the vinyls? Would you guys buy them??

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment