Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blue Clouds

I was feeing rather "blue" the other day... as in, I was craving some blue polish!! ;) So I decided to peruse google for some inspiration and I saw quite a few cloud manicures and I realized that I haven't done one in such a long time. 

Now that just ain't right! ;) 

So why not get the best of both worlds, blue AND cloud nails!

I started off with a base of Color Club In De-Nile. After that I created the first 'cloud' with Color Club Over The Moon. Then I created the second 'cloud' with Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist. Finally I sealed everything in with some Essie Good To Go and the design was finished!






I forgot how much I truly enjoyed the look of a cloud manicure. And really they are so easy to create! You don't even need any fancy tools, just polish and the brush that comes with it. 

When was the last time you created a cloud manicure? Maybe it's time for another one! 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment