Saturday, July 19, 2014

Neon French Manicure with China Glaze Pool Party

You know what really bothers me? When I'm running out of a particular polish that I love and go to buy a new one only to find that it's been completely reformulated!! 

Now I've heard that China Glaze Pool Party had been changed through the grapevine but it still get on my nerves when I just want to original formula! Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore the new color, but I really really loved the old neon pink deliciousness. Ugh.

Oh well though right? I can't tell companies what to do and not to do with their polishes that's their prerogative ;) So now that I've had my little vent sesh let's get on to the nails shall we? I've been loving colored tip french manicures a lot lately and what's better then some neon tips?!

I started off with a base of OPI Bubble Bath, the perfect base for a french manicure. When it was completely dry I took some reinforcement hole stickers and put them right by my smile line, I went a bit above because I wanted an exaggerated free edge ;) Then I painted China Glaze Pool Party (new formula -_-) over the tip and removed the sticker. I added some China Glaze Fairy Dust on top because I can and I love sparkles! And one coat of Essie Good To Go to seal everything in. 




OH! And I made an instagram tutorial video!!!! My second one ever wooooooooooo! So make sure you go follow me @pinkandpolishednails to check it out (You can click the link and it will take you there!) 

I really enjoyed the blindingly bright tips, they never failed to capture my attention especially if it was sunny out ;) 

What's your favorite color for french tip nails?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment