Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pink Leopard Birthday Nails

It's my birthday!!! Woohoo!!

To be honest, I wasn't really excited about my birthday this year... which is weird because I'm like a freak about it usually. I suppose I don't want to get any older, not that 23 is old by any means, but you know what I mean. The good news is though, I'm excited now! Birthdays are so much fun, and even though I don't want to get older, I do want to enjoy the day. 

Every year on my birthday I try to get down to Cape Cod in Massachusetts because it's one of my absolute favorite places to be and thankfully we're having good weather this year so I can go again!

But let's get down to the important stuff... my birthday nails! I wanted to do something that represented me and was something that I loved. What better answer then my favorite white french manicure with my favorite neon pink leopard spots and my favorite holographic top coat?! Nothing that's what ;) 

I started off with my french tips using Essie Blanc on all of my nails except my ring and I cleaned up the smile line with my clean up brush dipped in acetone. When that was dry I added two layers of OPI Bubble Bath and then added my spots using China Glaze Pool Party. I outlined my leopard spots with some black acrylic paint and sealed it in with Essie Good To Go. For my ring I did three layers of China Glaze Pool Party, I probably should have used white as a base but I wasn't really sure where this nail was going ;) When that dried I added my favorite holographic top coat, HITS Hefesto. To finish it off I added two black dots with black acrylic paint and sealed it in with Essie Good To Go






I wasn't sure how these nails were going to turn out because I didn't really have a concrete idea in my head as I was creating them but I actually really love them! They are a combination of some of my favorite things and I think they are perfect for my birthday nails.

What do you guys like to wear on your nails for you birthday?

Thanks for reading loves! I'm off to enjoy the Cape! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment