Saturday, May 17, 2014

Peachy-keen with a wild side

Animal print is back bishhhhhh ;) 

I'll be the first to say that animal print is still sorely lacking on this little corner of the internet I like to call my blog. So when I picked up my polish and brushes the other night I just knew that the final product would have a wild side! I settled on this fairly simple peach zebra split design and I love the dainty peach with that little sliver of wild showing through :) 

I started off with a base of Essie Blanc. When it dried I taped off 1/3 of my nails and stamped with Bundle Monster BM-223 and L.A. Colors Black striping polish. I took the tape off and painted the open 2/3 of my nails with Lime Crime Peaches <3 Cream. I took the L.A. Colors Black Striping polish again and created a divider between the print and the peach. Over the zebra portion I used China Glaze Fairy Dust to give it a little extra sparkle. I finished everything off with Poshe to give it a super shiny finish. 




I really didn't have anything in mind as I was creating these nails but they came out surprisingly put together. I just kept adding on until I came to a finish I liked. I'm glad I stopped when I did because I usually end up putting on too much detail!! LOL 

What do you guys do on your nails when you don't know what to do?!

Thanks loves :) 


2 comments: