Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Day After Memorial Day

Yep.

This post was definitely supposed to go live yesterday but I may or may not have forgotten to schedule it.... oops!

But I am quite smitten with this water marble so I'm still going to post it! ;) I hope all of you that celebrated Memorial Day had a wonderful day full of family and fun, but more importantly I hope you took a second to give thanks to all the men and women who gave their life and who are still fighting so that we can live the way we do! 

I knew I wanted to do something red, white, and blue to celebrate and what better way then with a water marble manicure?! 

Let me just start this off saying I should have done ANYTHING else -_- The water marbling gods must not have been happy with me when I did these because man, did they give me such an issue! It took me two long grueling hours until I was finally happy with the outcome.

Okay here we go! ;) I started with a base of Essie Blanc on all of my nails. I taped off around my nails while I was waiting for them to dry. When I was finished I did my marble using OPI Big Apple Red, Maybelline Color Show Clear, and Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze. I added a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust and finally one coat of Poshe to seal everything in. 





Red, white, and water marble!! Woo! LOL I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week! I'll talk to you all soon! 

Thanks loves :) 

4 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! It reminds me of patriotic pulled taffy! Definitely summery. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I never even thought of it that way!! Lol! Thank you so much for the amazing compliment you are too sweet!! :)

      Delete