Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The funny story that really wasn't funny... pt. 2

Hey lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was full of yard work and riding four wheelers ;) Unfortunately that means my nails broke AGAIN! Damn I just can't catch a break!

But anyways are you guys ready for part 2 of the pretties I found on my steps? ;) If you need to know what story I'm talking about check out my first post HERE

The second of the two polishes I received from Azature is Light Blue Diamond. Light Blue Diamond is a beautiful light pastel blue creme that applied flawlessly. Swatches below are two buttery coats plus top coat. 




I just had to add another stamp on this one, I didn't do a gradient like before but I did find another stamp that looked like diamonds ;) I used Bundle Monster BM-422 and Color Club Over the Moon. The stamp is really light so it's a bit difficult to see.


I love love LOVE this color! Perfect for the spring time it makes me think of those cloudless bright blue spring skies :) 

What's your favorite springtime color?
Thanks loves :) 

2 comments:

  1. You sport shorties well, but I have one word for you dahling...gloves! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks doll!!! And the sad part is i WAS wearing gloves!! :(( LOL i guess im just supposed to have shorties right now ;)

      Delete