Friday, February 14, 2014

Create A Little Love on Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Cupcakes! :) 

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Mine's been ehh, I had to work and my boyfriend took a trip to Maine [I live in Massachusetts] with his dad and some friends to go snowmobiling for the weekend so I'm a bit lonely. I won't bore you with the details but we haven't been this far away from each other ever so I'm sad but trying to stay cheerful! Hey, what can ya do right? 

Love means something different to every person, to me it's finding that one person you can be completely yourself with, and also someone who makes you want to be a better person, someone who inspires you. I'm so incredibly grateful to have been lucky enough to find that special someone and even though he's four hundred and something miles away, his heart stays here and I know he'll be home soon :) Oooooh muuuuuuushy ;) LOL 

So I started with a base of Essie No Baggage Please and used the saran wrap method to add Essie Blanc, Lime Crime Parfait Day, and China Glaze Pool Party. When that was dry I painted the half moons on using Essie Blanc and used a dotting tool to create the 'doily' effect. I added some small dots in the bigger dots using Lime Crime Parfait Day. After that I used Bundle Monster BM-426 and stamped the love letters with L.A. Colors Striping Polish in Black and filled in the empty space with OPI This Gown Needs A Crown. I top coated with some Poshe and the design was finally finished! Whewwwwwww!






Look at those chubby little fingers!! You know what they say, the camera adds ten pounds LOL! 

But seriously I have a question for all of you, since my boyfriend is away on a trip will YOU all be my valentines? ;) 

Thanks loves :)

6 comments: