Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas skittles

I think I've finally gotten a hold of that whole Christmas spirit thing. 

Well sort of anyways ;) I just finished decorating the tree and it smells like Christmas in my house so that must mean that it's Christmastime right?! 

These nails are... okay. They aren't the best but I quite like the concept of them so hey, if the concept is good I must show them to you guys! I should have left the Christmas trees alone before I put the "star" on top but oh well, you live and learn.

I started off with a base of Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold on my thumb and ring finger and layered two coats of China Glaze Angel Wings over that. For my index and pinky I used a base of Maybelline Color Show Candy Apple and Blackheart Beauty Jealous Type on my middle. All of the designs were painted on with acrylic paints. A bit of top coat to finish and the design was done! 






Yeah that's right I'm getting all Christmassy with my photos! BAM Christmastime :) And I mean if anyone gives me a present with that gold bow on it, I don't even care what it is as long as I can keep the bow I'll be the happiest EVAR!! ;)

What's your favorite Christmas nail design? Mine has got to be Grinch nails! 

Thanks loves :) 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so cute - perfect for the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! Even your meh nail are better than most & you know it dahling. <3

    I'm a snow flake gal tho' right now I have a red, gold & green neon gradient with Angel Wings for bling. Sometimes the holiday spirit just takes hold & you gotta run with it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Thanks so much inky!! I love me some snowflakes too and your nails sound gaw-jus!! :)

      Delete