Tuesday, November 5, 2013

From ruined to revived

Hi chickies

So what do you do when you aren't happy with a design??? You stamp over it of course! ;) Just the other day I showed you THIS design, and while I liked it it came out super thick and I messed it up almost immediately after I took photos of it. I really loved the way the gradient came out so I decided to do a quick fix.

I removed the black chevrons off of my middle, ring, and thumb nail. I repainted the half and half design with Lime Crime Pastelchio and Once in a Blue Mousse. Then I stamped over them with L.A Colors  Striping Polish in Black using Bundle Monster plate BM-201. 






The change took me about a half and hour from start to finish and I'm super pleased with the outcome :) So hey, there's no such thing as a ruined manicure, just new opportunities! ;)

How about you guys? What do you do to fix a mani that gets smudged? 
Thanks loves :) 

3 comments: