Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cut the Rope!

Happy Sunday cupcakes!!

I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend! I've come down with my first cold of the season booooo!! :( But I'm trying to make the best of it and enjoy this beautiful Fall weather. I've got some really cool nails to show you guys today though!

I've been getting more and more into nail art lately and have been trying to challenge myself. I always have problems with coming up with inspiration for my nail art so I took to the app store and found this adorable app called Cut the Rope. It involves feeding this little green dude candy by swiping your finger across the screen to cut the rope the candy is attached to... can you say addicting?!? LOL 

So after I played the game... for a few hours ;) I decided to do some nail art inspired by it! I won't explain how it did it because that would be a very long explanation lol! The base for the art is all polish and the art is mainly acrylic paints. 








Loved this so much! It did take me quite a while, around 3 hours I think, but I think it was totally worth it! I wore this design for 4 days before I could even bare to take it off! ;) 

And here's a bonus pic of the app! 


Isn't he just adorable?! 

What do you guys think? 
Thanks for reading lovelies! Now excuse me while my tissues and I go take a walk in the sunshine! ;) 

15 comments:

  1. Wow! I can see why you wouldn't want to remove this. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally amazing - you are so talented, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Maria!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my, oh my...! This is the best freehanding job I've ever seen! Dude, your drawings are perfect. I would NEVER take those off, haha! Kudos, and kudos and kudos for this amazing job. Even if I have wrote a lot of words, I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness you are the sweetest ever!!!! Thank you SO much lady!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this is incredible! They are awesome<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is incredible! They are awesome<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attack of the CUTENESS...me likey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is totally awesome, Kristine! It's a really cute game and you did a great job capturing that. Your freehand skills never cease to amaze me! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so incredible, you are a amazing nail artist!

    ReplyDelete