Sunday, September 8, 2013

Black and white and blue all over

Hi dolls!

I hope you liked those glitter tips last time because I couldn't resist doing some more! I used to be so afraid to do anything that showed my natural nail because my nails are stained from all the polish I wear all the time. But ever since I found that unnamed sheer pink polish I'm afraid no more!! ;) This polish does such a great job making my nails look like they aren't stained. I could actually go almost all nakey nail here and I would be ok! 

I started this manicure with two coats of the unnamed sheer pink polish. Once that was dry I used a make up sponger ripped in half and Color Club Over the Moon to create the faded tip. Then I used Hard Candy Black Tie Optional for the glitter. I love a good black and white glitter and this one is no exception! I finished with some Poshe top coat and I was good to go :) 






I really love how the black and white glitter stands out against Color Club Over the Moon. This was really stunning in the sun too! I wish I got some sun pictures -_- But I suppose you'll have to use your imagination! 

I love how clean a french mani can look and it's fun to try different color combos! What's your favorite color for a glitter tip manicure? 

6 comments:

  1. I love this so much! French tips do have a clean fresh feel to them, also I think they make your fingers look longer and more delicate
    !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You''re so right! They do look longer in these pictures! ^.^ thanks so much lady! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh this is awesome!! The blue/black/white colors look great together, and the french tips look so clean. I loved the green ones you did last time, and I love this one too! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Yun! I definitely love the way these look and I'll be doing more of them for sure!

      Delete