Thursday, June 20, 2013

Monster's University!

Helloooo cupcakes!

So it's no secret that I LOVE Disney movies! And Monster's Inc had to be one of the top ten. Well guess what?! They came out with a sequel YES! Now I know sequels aren't always as good as the originals but I really can't wait to see this one. To make is better? My birthday is two days away and my best friend is taking a couple of us to go see the premiere TONIGHT! *happy dance* Call me a child all you want but I'm so excited ;) 

Now what does an awesome movie call for? Awesome movie nails of course! In honor of the premiere of Monster's University I present you all with my MU nails!

I used SO many different colors so if you want to know a color just let me know :) 






On my thumb and ring finger I have the Monster's logo, on my pointer I've got Sulley, on my middle I have Mike Wazowski and on my pinky I have an abstract sort of letterman jacket (because they're in college now ;)) 

I'm pretty proud of these puppies and can't wait to sport them tonight! What do you guys think? Will you be seeing Monster's University?


4 comments:

  1. Love this! hahaha I love this movie! So gonna watch it soon!! Your thumb, pointer and middle fingers are my favs!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I'm excited to see this movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a wonderful evening - the nails are tip top ready at least ;)

    ReplyDelete