Monday, June 17, 2013

Flashback! Giraffe

Hey guys!

I've got a little flashback for you all... well not really I guess but it's the same design that I've done before. 

It's finally getting warm so do you guys know what that means?! Time to go to the ZOO! I absolutely love the zoo so why not get some zoo on my nails?! I decided on giraffe print again because I wanted to use some more Color Club holos and the orange/brown was just perfect! 

I started with a base of Color Club Cosmic Fate and stamped over it with an unnamed white stamping polish using a plate from the Bundle Monster 2012 set. :) 






These sparkled like crazy! They were totally distracting me from all the animals -_- LOL Oh well right at least I got to see the giraffes ;)

So what do you guys think?



5 comments:

  1. Aww, I would love to meet a pretty giraffe like this - so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zoos too! I used to live within working distance of one and I miss it sooo much.

    Beautiful take on giraffe print!

    ReplyDelete