Saturday, February 9, 2013

Disney Days: Fox and the Hound

Good morning!

Well at least I hope I'm posting to you guys this morning! This storm is crazy! I just measured the snow before writing this post and we're up to 14 inches, oh my! I don't mind getting snowed in so much as long as we don't lose power because who knows when we'll get it back. 

Anyways, today calls for another installment of Disney Days woohoo!!! I was really excited because Fox and the Hound is one of my all time favorite Disney movies! Unfortunately this one kind of fell flat for me :( In my defense I was hurrying a bit because I wanted to get it done before we lost power... if we lost power. I apologize that mr. puppy's eye looks so strange -_- hahah! Take a look :) 


Colors used:
- China Glaze Running in Circles
- China Glaze Roughish Red
- Brown, Tan, Black, White, and Pink Acrylic Paint










Awwww Fox and the Hound!!! :) Lol! Don't forget that the lovely Michelle from Mimi Manicures and Samantha from The Manicure Hut have decided to join me so you guys have to go check them out!!!

Again if you want to join in the fun drop me an email at kjones622@hotmail.com! The more the merrier!! 

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading :) 

8 comments:

  1. I think this looks absolutely awesome! You're so talented! And that green *swoon*
    Great job! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never seen this movie, but you're SOOO good at freehanding! I need to go watch this now haha, <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristine, you are so talented. Your mani always look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, you did so well on this! I'm super jealous of the fox though. I had so much trouble with drawing him. He did not like me very much on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! :) How often are you guys doing the themes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, Kristine, I love your portraits, very well painted :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. remind me not to tell ever again that i can draw... girl, this is absolutely amazing, you're really really really god <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwww honey yours look truely fantastic!!!! you always do a wicked job and i thank you for holding this challenge...you're a sweetheart! xxxx

    ReplyDelete