Monday, December 17, 2012

More snowflakes!

Good morning! 

I have another snowflake design for you guys this morning! I did really like yesterday's design but there's a snowflake tutorial that I've been DYING to try out. Kayla Shevonne over at Nails by Kayla Shevonne has a snowflake tutorial that is just superb! I have always loved her nails and knew I needed to try it! So here's my version but make sure you check out the original HERE because it's amazing!! :)



Colors used:
- Finger Paints Late Night Rendezvous 
- White Acrylic Paint










I really enjoyed doing these nails. Kayla makes them so easy to do using her tutorial I really hope you guys check it out! I'm also loving Finger Paints I never realized what a beautiful blue it is. I literally couldn't stop staring at my nails after I did these. The design is abstract in a way but you can still tell that they are snowflakes :) 

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading :) 


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OMG me too!!! LOL I didn't even know I had Late Night Rendezvous but now that I know you better believe it will be making some more appearances here! Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! Love your take on a snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the base blue colour you used! It's so perfectly wintery and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it sparkles so much too! LOL I really love that color! And thank you!! :)

      Delete